Mental Health Staffing
Most of our clients are looking for experienced physicians, advanced practitioners, or clinicians who will:
- Put patient quality and satisfaction first
- Thrive in your unique culture or platform
- Work effectively with your medical, administrative, and clinical staff
MDstaffers provides both permanent and locum tenens (temporary) experienced clinicians for virtually every modality of mental and behavioral health to various hospitals, clinics, telehealth / telemedicine companies, and other organizations, nationwide.
Job titles we staff include: psychiatrist, psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, physician assistant, psychologist, marriage and family therapist, clinical social worker, licensed professional counselor, licensed mental health therapist, and clinical counselor.
MDstaffers’ approach includes:
- Deploying existing MDstaffers mental health clinicians when able
- Flexible pricing structure to meet every business need- temporary or permanent
- Automated and manual matching of your candidate needs to our internal proprietary database of tens of thousands of prescreened clinicians and executives who may be interested in your opportunity
- Posting your need to hundreds of physician, clinical, and healthcare job boards and websites nationally
- Repeated, targeted multi-channel exposure of your opening using email, text, social media, our website, and advanced active and passive electronic communication.
- A national search and outreach to candidates that meet your qualifications
- Tapping into our vast referral network to identify exceptional prospects
- Thorough vetting of each clinician by one of our experienced mental health recruiters to ensure they meet your exclusive needs
- An assigned mental health account executive to serve as the single point of contact to assist throughout the entire process – from interviews, to credentialing, onboarding, and clinician management.
For temporary or contracted needs, MDstaffers offers a full-service locum tenens experience which includes assisting in credentialing and onboarding, conducting weekly payroll, $1MM/$5MM malpractice insurance, and more. Our locum clinicians are an extension of your existing staff. Whether your need be last minute due to an emergency, planned leave, or simply due to the growth of your organization, we can provide the right clinicians for your organization. Our ever-growing mental health division is comprised of experts familiar with staffing every specialty and sub-specialty of mental health, who can deliver the coverage you need in all 50 states.
Due to our vast experience in mental health, we have a huge network of experienced clinicians ready to deploy. We can supply clinicians for you on a daily, hourly, or per consult basis. We have clinicians who are scheduled full-time and part-time, and who can work as needed. Many of our mental health providers are very flexible with their scheduling.
Experienced. Our mental health clinicians are all thoroughly vetted to ensure they have exceptional qualifications and are the right fit for your organization. Our recruiting and client services teams work seamlessly with our in-house Chief Medical Officer who can provide guidance in clinical situations.
Efficient. Because of our large staff of licensed clinicians, we can quickly assist organizations with their need for mental health clinicians. Our credentialing and onboarding team works with internal medical staff offices to streamline credentialing by collecting information upfront, pre-filling documents, and more. We use paperless technology to ensure documents are filled and returned with lightning speed.
Practical. MDstaffers assists in all aspects of planning and scheduling to ensure our client-organizations reach and maintain their desired staffing levels. For locums, hourly (or consult) rates vary by specialty and have been previously negotiated with our providers to ensure you receive the best service at the most competitive rates.
In compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), we want you to know how the personal information collected by MDstaffers will be used. We have created a detailed privacy notice that documents our collection of your personal information and how that information might be used. Our privacy notice can be read on our website, https://mdstaffers.com/privacy-policy-2/. We have dedicated ways that you can contact us to inquire about personal information and the exercise of your privacy rights: by email privacy@MDstaffers.com or by calling our toll-free telephone number 1-866-907-8233.