JOIN OUR TEAM
MDstaffers is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
MDstaffers is proud to be a veteran friendly employer. We offer special programs to current and former service members.
- Collaborative environment with mentorship
- Room for rapid career advancement/promotion
- Excellent pay with commissions and bonuses
- Company paid health benefits for the employee. Family plans at a discount
- Company paid $50,000 life insurance, with option to purchase more at a discount
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- 11 paid holidays each year
- Free gym membership
- Two weeks vacation in year one (after 90 days), three weeks in year two, four weeks in year three and forward. Flex time available
- Paid sick leave
- Up to five percent company match of 401k contributions (after 90 days)
- 529 college savings plan
- Travel and entertainment discount program
- Company provided unlimited car washes
- Company computer with exceptional technology. Cell phones, laptops and iPads available
- Full administrative and technical support, job boards, and social media access provided
- Travel and mileage reimbursements upon advance approval. Corporate cards available
- Weekly pay each Friday and frequent contests
- Breakfast and lunch served weekly – with great people!
- And much more…
Administrative / Executive Assistant I
Talent Sourcer / Junior Recruiter
To be considered email your CV to: info@MDstaffers.com
Rancho Cordova, CA – MDstaffers announced today that Chief Operating Officer Ryan Larkin has been named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ (SIA) 40 Under 40 list.