MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Vascular Surgeon in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Sacramento is the state capital of California and is going through a period of exciting change. Think delicious restaurants, family-friendly breweries, and a thriving nightlife scene. Living in Sacramento also means you’re a short drive from one of the planet’s best skiing destinations, Lake Tahoe, and one of North America’s most diverse and exciting cities, San Francisco.
• Permanent position
• Grow vascular surgery line
• Perform endovascular and complex cases
• Call required
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Quality and productivity bonuses
• Group goals
• Eight weeks of PTO
• Health insurance
• Board Certified in Vascular Surgery
• Valid California medical license
• Minimum of 4 years’ post-Fellowship experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $425k – $440k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13976
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13976/Vascular_Surgeon_Sacramento_CA→