MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Urologist with Robotic Training in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Urologist is to deliver general urology care in a clinic and hospital setting while utilizing robotic technology.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Outpatient clinic with surgeries and da Vinci Xi Robot use in hospital
• Shared call, 1:3
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Income guarantee
• Annual quality bonus
• Paid time off and sick days
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Relocation assistance
• Excellent 401(k) savings plan
• Valid California medical license
• Board Certified in Urology
• New graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $400k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20148
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20148/Urologist_with_Robotic_Training_Northern_California→