MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Urgent Care Physician, NP, or PA in Coram, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Urgent Care Physician, NP, or PA is needed in Coram, New York. The primary focus of the urgent care provider is to deliver quality primary, preventative, and behavioral health services to all patients.
• Permanent position
• Full-time or part-time options available
• Collaborate with physicians and specialty physicians
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Valid New York medical license
• Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
• Board Certified as an NP/PA by a nationally recognized board
• Spanish fluency is a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20513
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20513/Urgent_Care_Physician_NP_or_PA_Coram_NY→