MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner in Kauai, HI. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner needed to join a practice in West Kauai, Hawaii. This is one of the oldest hospitals on the island and serves a large chunk of the Kauai community with its sister hospital and network of clinics. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand their skill set as an advanced practitioner. This position also happens to be in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Kauai is home to breathtaking waterfalls, lush vegetation, gorgeous homes, and hundreds of pristine beaches—It’s Hawaii, what more needs to be said?
• Permanent, full-time position
• Diagnose and create treatment plans for patients
• Manage acute and chronic illnesses
• Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
• Collaborate with and educate other providers
• Formulate and improve the facility’s Nurse Practitioner policies
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
• CME leave and allowance
• Relocation assistance
• Student loan repayment
• Valid Hawaii Nurse Practitioner license
• Master’s degree in nursing
• Board Certified
• Emergency room or urgent care experience required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #13250
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13250/Urgent_Care_Nurse_Practitioner_Waimea_HI__Kauai→