MDstaffers is seeking a qualified University Psychologist in Washington State. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A University Psychologist is needed in Washington to deliver empathetic care to a diverse population. Join a team that is dedicated to providing comprehensive mental health services to the community.
• Locum, part-time position
• Potential for direct hire
• Weekly schedule is approximately 20 hours a week
• Excellent support staff
• Opportunities to mentor
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Master’s degree in counseling or a related field
• Valid Washington license
• COVID vaccination is mandatory
• Ability to work independently
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20450
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20450/University_Psychologist_Washington_State→