MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Therapist in New York, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Therapist needed in New York, NY. The primary focus of the therapist is to provide unparalleled clinical service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care.
• Part-time, locum position
• Flexible schedule, minimum eight hours a week
• No call schedule
• Conduct video and phone consultations with patients, including screening, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment
• Expanding private practice
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Certified LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist
• Valid New York license
• Spanish or Mandarin-speaking a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20251
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20251/Therapist_New_York_NY→