MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Telemedicine Physician in Texas. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Physician is to provide high quality telemedicine services to patients. Family, Internal, and Emergency Medicine specialties accepted.
• Part-time position
• Remote telemedicine, work from home
• Live video chat
• MUST be available from 4 pm to 9 pm during the week
• Total weekend coverage per month: 16 hours
• Total weekday coverage per week: 20 hours
• One-to-one patient evaluations
• No coding or outside paperwork
• Collaborative environment with peer feedback, conferences, media engagements, and committee participation
• Ability to order labs and obtain results rapidly
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• CME reimbursement
• DEA licensure
• Additional state licenses
• Board Certified
• Valid Texas medical license
• Current DEA
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and contract
• We help schedule interviews and assist with licenses
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #12394
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-12394/Telemedicine_Physician_PartTime_Texas→