MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Telemedicine Emergency Medicine Physician – Virtual Urgent Care in Washington. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Emergency Medicine Telemedicine Physicians needed to provide full-scope virtual urgent care. This is a flexible, fully remote opportunity where you can provide consults from a private setting of your choice.
• Work from home!
• Flexible schedule with nights and weekends preferred
• Provide telephone or video consultations
• Consultation time averages 10 minutes
• Integrated telehealth platform with built-in video and EMR module
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
• Valid Washington medical license
• Multi-state licenses preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-14083
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14083/Telemedicine_Emergency_Medicine_Physician__Virtual_Urgent_Care_Washington→