MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Telehealth Licensed Therapist (North Carolina). For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Telehealth Licensed Therapist needed in North Carolina. This is a remote opportunity where you can provide consults from the comfort of your own home, office, or private setting. Flexible scheduling allows you to have a healthy work-life balance. Provide direct mental health care while establishing a long-term relationship with patients.
• Work from home!
• Locum position
• Part-time with flexible scheduling
• Work with military veterans and service members
• Work independently to provide care, guidance, follow-up and support as they feel is professionally appropriate
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Certified LMFT, LCMHC, LCMHCS, or LCSW
• Licensed in North Carolina
• At least 1-2 years of relevant evidence-based psychotherapy working with military veterans
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-20171
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20171/Telehealth_Licensed_Therapist_North_Carolina→