MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Telehealth Licensed Therapist (Massachusetts). For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Telehealth Licensed Therapist needed in Massachusetts . This is a remote opportunity where you can provide consults from the comfort of your own home, office, or private setting. Flexible scheduling allows you to have a healthy work-life balance. Provide direct mental health care while establishing a long-term relationship with patients.
• Work from home!
• Locum position
• Full-time or part-time, minimum 15 hours needed weekly
• Manage your caseload and schedule
• Develop a professional identity that is mission-driven and member-focused
• Maintain complete and timely clinical documentation using the EHR system
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient bi-weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Certified LICSW, LMFT, OR LMHC
• Licensed in Massachusetts
• At least 1 year of relevant post-masters supervised experience with evidence-based therapies
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-20044
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20044/Telehealth_Licensed_Therapist_Massachusetts→