MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Remote Psychiatrist in New York State. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Remote Psychiatrist is needed in New York State. Join a team that provides remote care and serves as a leader in virtual healthcare solutions!
• Locum, part-time position
• Flexible scheduling
• Average ten hours a week
• Practice is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Expanding remote practice
• Low acuity care and medication management
• 100% outpatient
• No call
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary, paid on a per-consultation basis
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• State license assistance program
• Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Valid New York medical license
• Telehealth experience preferred
• Active DEA registration
• New graduates are encouraged to apply
• Must have a quiet, private location for patient consultations
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference: JOB-20443
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20443/Remote_Psychiatrist_New_York_State→