MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Remote Licensed Mental Health Therapist in Oregon. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Remote Licensed Mental Health Therapist needed in Oregon to deliver prompt and empathetic care to rural communities via virtual appointments. Join a team that is committed to providing high-quality care.
• Flexible schedule
• Full or part-time, 20-40 hours a week
• No call schedule
• 100% remote
• Utilize cloud-based communication software to connect with patients
• Market-leading compensation
• W2 and 1099 employment options
• W2: medical, dental, vision, and malpractice liability insurance
• Master’s Degree in mental health or related field
• Valid Oregon license
• Passionate about the benefits of group therapy and skilled in conducting group therapy
• Must be available in the evenings to meet the schedules of our clients
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20308
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20308/Remote_Licensed_Mental_Health_Therapist_Oregon→