MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Remote Licensed Mental Health Therapist in Georgia. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Remote Licensed Mental Health Therapist is needed in Georgia to deliver prompt and empathetic care to rural communities via virtual appointments. Join a team that is committed to providing high-quality care!
• Flexible schedule
• Full or part-time, 20-40 hours a week
• No call schedule
• 100% remote
• Utilize cloud-based communication software to connect with patients
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Market-leading compensation
• Master’s Degree in mental health or related field
• Valid Georgia license
• Passionate about the benefits of group therapy and skilled in conducting group therapy
• Must be available in the evenings to meet the schedules of our clients
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20635
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20635/Remote_Licensed_Mental_Health_Therapist_Georgia→