MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Radiologist in Palatka, FL. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Radiologist is needed to join a practice in Palatka, FL. Join a physician-led team that is dedicated to enhancing the quality of care for patients and optimizing treatment plans to optimize clinical outcomes.
• Locum position
• General radiology with diagnostic and mammography duties
• Coverage needed about 5 days per month
• Flexible scheduling
• Light call
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified or Eligible in Radiology
• MQSA / Nuclear Medicine training preferred
• Valid Florida medical license
• Active CPR certification
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20710
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20710/Radiologist_Palatka_FL→