MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pulmonologist in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Pulmonologist is to join a hospital-based team, providing a mix of general pulmonology and overseeing the blood and gas lab.
• Full-time, direct hire position
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Clinic and hospital setting
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Income guarantee
• Annual quality bonus
• Paid time off and sick days
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Relocation assistance
• Excellent 401k savings plan
• Valid California medical license
• Board Certified in Pulmonology
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $410k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20149
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20149/Pulmonologist_Northern_California→