MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatry Medical Director in Phoenix, AZ. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Psychiatry Medical Director is needed to join a well-established group in Phoenix, Arizona. In the beautiful desert where the sun is always shining and the adventures are endless, your new home awaits. From the amazing attractions, to the delicious food, and the beautiful outdoors, Arizona is a fantastic place to live. Sit outside drinking your favorite coffee or cocktail while appreciating the mountains that surround you.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Assess members needs and guide the clinical team while managing treatment plan updates
• Organize and manage site based medical staff meetings in consultation and collaboration with the CMO in line with organizational mission, vision, and values
• Participate in the recruiting and orientation of new medical staff and ensure medical staff are practicing in accordance with evidence based or best practices in line with the standard of care
• 25% clinical, 75% administrative
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Sign-on bonus
• Vacation and holiday paid leave
• Flexible work schedule
• CME allowance and time off
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Malpractice coverage
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Loan repayment
• Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Current Arizona medical license
• Active DEA license
• 3 years of post residency experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14630
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14630/Psychiatry_Medical_Director_Phoenix_AZ→