MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in Tacoma, WA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The Psychiatrist is responsible for guiding the multi-disciplinary treatment teams dedicated to promoting recovery in an inpatient environment. The physician will provide patient-centered care while building last relationships to ensure that patients receive the best care possible. This position offers a complete work-life balance by offering competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and no required supplemental hours, like call or weekends.
• Full-time, locum position
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm or 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
• Average 20 patients per day
• Perform comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patients to create treatment plans
• Lead, supervise, train, and evaluate work of medical and nursing staff
• Review treatment plans, clerical records, diagnoses, and patient-release proposals
• Examine and evaluate patients for admission or discharge
• Develop and review release plans or continued inpatient status
• Examine, diagnose, and prescribe treatment for mentally ill patients
• Prepare reports on treatment programs, hospital policy, and patient progress
• No call required
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• Valid Washington medical license
• Active DEA
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job posts.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #13321
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13321/Psychiatrist_Tacoma_WA→