MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in North Bay, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Psychiatrist is needed in North Bay, CA to join a leading healthcare company. Provide care to the community alongside a team that is passionate and dedicated.
• Permanent position
• Provide psychiatric evaluation and management to patients
• Perform assessments and management in person or through video-teleconferencing
• No call and weekends are not required!
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Health coverage
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Scholarship programs
• Loan repayment
• Retirement plan with employer contribution
• Board Certified or Eligible in Psychiatry
• Valid California medical license
• Current CPR certification
• Experience working in community health systems
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $263k – $361k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13986
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13986/Psychiatrist_Santa_Rosa_CA→