MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in San Quentin, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Psychiatrist is needed in San Quentin, California. The primary focus of the Psychiatrist is to provide direct patient psychiatric services to mentally ill inmates/wards under the direction of the Chief Psychiatrist.
• Full-time, locum position
• No call schedule
• Meet with mentally ill patient-inmates, including face-to-face interviews
• Conduct initial mental health evaluations including criminal, psychiatric, and substance abuse case history to assess needs and treatment options
• Conduct clinically sound suicide risk evaluations
• Monitor progress using Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan, and Education (SOAPE)
• Identify relevant signs and symptoms of medial/psychological disorders to comprehensively diagnose, assess, and manage
• Prescribe medication as deemed appropriate for treatment
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Minimum of twelve continuous months of experience within the last three years
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
• Valid California medical license
• Active, unrestricted DEA
• Current BLS
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20509
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20509/Psychiatrist_San_Quentin_CA→