MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Psychiatrist is needed to join a practice in Northern California. The primary focus of the Psychiatrist is to provide compassionate care to patients.
• Permanent, full-time position (part-time considered)
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Busy and growing behavioral health team
• 100% outpatient
• No call required
• Evaluate and treat mental, addictive, and emotional disorders
• Provide services for an underserved population
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, and life insurance
• Guaranteed income
• Relocation assistance
• Signing bonus
• Loan forgiveness
• Board Eligible or Board Certified
• Valid California MD or DO license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $300k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-12524
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-12524/Psychiatrist_Northern_California→