MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in greater Seattle, WA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The Seattle metropolitan area includes the three most populous counties in the state—King, Snohomish, and Pierce—and is considered a component of the greater Puget Sound region. Seattle is known as the Emerald City; a place where you can meet artisan makers, shop indie boutiques and designer fashions, admire priceless works of art, sing your heart out at a karaoke club, explore the city’s diverse neighborhoods, and enjoy nature—all without ever having to leave the metropolitan area!
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday schedule
• Adult inpatient only
• Average 15 patients per day
• Excellent support staff
• Call required
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical and dental
• Retirement plan
• CME and professional fees allowance
• Paid time off
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Addiction, Geriatric, or general Psychiatry
• Valid Washington medical license
• Recent graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $300k and up DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14048
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14048/Psychiatrist_Greater_Seattle_WA→