MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in Grass Valley, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Psychiatrist is to work as a member of an integrated primary care and behavioral health team within a community health care setting.
• Full-time, direct hire position
• Outpatient setting
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Provide direct psychiatric services through comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients
• Prescribe and administer medications
• Provide professional consultation to staff
• Complete necessary medical records and reports
• Provide psychiatric coverage throughout the agency as necessary during operating hours
• Supervise the treatment plans of assigned patients
• Serve as a psychiatric consultant to behavioral health and medical providers
• Prescribe and evaluate the effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity for loan repayment
• Malpractice coverage
• CME allowance/time off
• DEA waiver
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
• Valid California medical license
• Completion of psychiatric residency
• Degree from an approved school of medicine
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $250k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14319
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14319/Psychiatrist_Grass_Valley_CA→