MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Southern Washington. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is to provide integrated behavioral health treatment to clients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Collaborating with therapists, case managers, nurses, and other members of the treatment team. Taking ownership of the pharmacological intervention, the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will complete psychiatric evaluations, prescribe appropriate medications, and provide general medical counseling and referrals.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Outpatient only
• Monday through Friday
• Completing initial psychiatric evaluations and assessing mental health and physical health status at routine appointments
• Prescribing and monitoring psychotropic medications and educating clients and their support system about the medication’s purpose, appropriate dosage, and possible side effects
• Collaborating with each client to create an individualized treatment plan
• Educating staff, clients, and other community partners about individual mental health needs
• Following trauma-informed principles in all aspects of client care
• Assessing clients for safety and risk to self or others, and taking appropriate crisis intervention measures when indicated
• Completing all documentation and charting in a timely, client-centered manner
• Participating in on-call and rounding rotations for our inpatient facilities
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare coverage for employees and qualified members
• Generous vacation, paid holiday, and sick leave policies
• Access to Employee Assistance Program services
• Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
• Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
• Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
• Site eligibility for student loan repayment programs (conditions apply)
• Master’s or doctorate degree in nursing or nursing practice with psychiatric mental health specialization
• Two years of experience prescribing psychotropic medications
• Registered nurse license and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner license in Washington state
• Federal DEA registration
• First Aid & CPR certification
• Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle liability insurance
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $118k – $148k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14336
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14336/Psychiatric_Nurse_Practitioner__Outpatient_Southern_Washington→