MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Manhattan, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Manhattan, New York. This position is with an award-winning community health center with a fierce commitment to providing the highest quality of care for New York’s underserved patient population. They have been awarded for their excellence in care by multiple organizations, including the US Department of Health and Human Services, the Center for Disease Control, the National Committee on Quality Assurance, and more!
• Full-time, permanent position
• Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Complete psychiatric evaluations and support treatment plans
• Provide provider education on medication management and other related topics
• Provide medication management and clinical care to patients
• Review case records to monitor the quality of care
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• 403(b) savings retirement plan
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Wellness program
• Employee assistance program
• Commuter and transit benefits
• Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
• Valid New York Nurse Practitioner license
• Active BLS and CPR certification
• Spanish fluency preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-13253
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13253/Psychiatric_Nurse_Practitioner_Manhattan_NY→