MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in Woodland, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Primary Care Physician is needed in Woodland, CA to join an expanding clinic with a multi-specialty physician group. Join a team that is well-knit and dedicated to providing care to a diverse patient population.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Average patient volume: 12-18 a day
• Shared outpatient call – 1:18
• 100% outpatient
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Signing bonus and relocation assistance
• Partnership track after two years
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• CPR and DEA certification
• Additional language skills a plus: Spanish, Punjabi, Farsi, Mandarin
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $280,494, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20569
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20569/Primary_Care_Physician_Woodland_CA→