MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in Santa Rosa, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Santa Rosa is a California city in Sonoma County just 45 minutes north of San Francisco. Known for its wineries, the area is home to more than 425 ranging from rustic to regal. Big-name musicians perform at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts. To the east, trail-lined Annadel State Park features wildflowers and a lake. Easily hike among towering redwoods, cruise along the rugged Pacific coastline, and get to know inviting towns.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding the Intellectual Development Disabilities team
• Outpatient position
• Excellent support staff including the IDD Program Director, NP, RN Case Manager, Psych Tech, and Special Populations Manager
• Provide comprehensive primary care for patients with neurodevelopmental disorders
• Create an ongoing relationship with patients by providing access, continuity, education, and comprehensive care
• EMR: eClinicalWorks
• No call required
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Sign on bonus
• Loan repayment
• Relocation assistance
• Board Certified or Eligible in Family or Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Current BLS certification
• New graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $172k – $225k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14138
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14138/Primary_Care_Physician_Santa_Rosa_CA→