MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in Lancaster, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Primary Care Physician needed in Lancaster, California. The primary focus of the Primary Care Physician is to provide services permitted within the scope of practice, under the direction of the CEO/CME or designee.
• Locum, part-time position
• Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week
• Provide high-quality services consistent with accepted standards and principles of medical practice
• Treatment of patients must be safe and effective for illness, injury, or condition at issue
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Minimum of twelve continuous months of experience within the last three years
• Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
• Valid California medical license
• Active, unrestricted DEA
• Current ACLS
• 100 patient X-Waiver
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20220
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20220/Primary_Care_Physician_Lancaster_CA→