MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Physician in Bakersfield, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Primary Care Physician is needed in Bakersfield, CA to join an expanding clinic with a multi-specialty physician group. Gain access to one of the largest hospital systems in the country with the opportunity to provide high-quality, comprehensive care.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Excellent support staff
• Expanding clinic
• EMR: Cerner
• 100% outpatient
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Relocation assistance
• Loan assistance
• Residency signing stipend
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
• Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Spanish speaking preferred
• New grads encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: low to mid $300k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20204
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20204/Primary_Care_Physician_Bakersfield_CA→