MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is needed in Sacramento, California. Join a family practice clinic that is dedicated to offering a range of quality healthcare services to the community. The primary focus of the Family Medicine Physician is to provide comprehensive care to all patients.
Sacramento is going through a period of exciting change. There is a new shopping center in Downtown Sacramento, and a brand-new stadium and the midtown area continues to grow. Think delicious restaurants, family-friendly breweries, and a thriving nightlife scene. Living in Sacramento also means you’re a short drive from one of the planet’s best skiing destinations, Lake Tahoe, and one of North America’s most diverse and exciting cities, San Francisco.
• Permanent, full or part-time position
• Monday through Friday and some Saturdays, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Outpatient only
• Average 20 patients per day
• EMR: IMS
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Health and dental insurance
• PTO and sick days
• 401k retirement plan
• Board Certified
• Valid California NP or PA license
• Minimum one year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
• Russian and/or Arabic speaker required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $100k – $125k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13685
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13685/Primary_Care_Nurse_Practitioner_or_Physician_Assistant_Sacramento_CA→