MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Hayward, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is needed in Hayward, CA to join an expanding clinic with a group that is dedicated to providing outstanding care to patients in an outpatient setting.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding clinic
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• 100% outpatient
• No call
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• 401(k) with employer contribution
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Relocation assistance
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• Completed an accredited NP/PA program with a national certification
• Minimum 1-2 years of primary care or urgent care experience required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $156k – $205k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20653
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20653/Primary_Care_Nurse_Practitioner_or_Physician_Assistant_Hayward_CA→