MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pediatrician in West Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Pediatrician needed to join a team of health care staff in West Sacramento, California. The primary focus of the Pediatrician is to provide comprehensive, patient-centered care for patients aged newborn to 18 years old.
• Permanent position
• Full-time/40-hours per week, may include evening and weekend hours
• Outpatient clinic care and inpatient hospital coverage
• Diagnose and administer appropriate care for patients aged newborn to 18 years old
• Coordinate care and consult with family practice physicians and mid-level providers regarding pediatric issues or concerns
• Consult with referral specialists and obtain second opinions as needed
• Supervise Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant staff
• Assist with training, supervising, and evaluating clinic staff
• Provide the following inpatient newborn care at a hospital-based birthing center:
• Management and support of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant newborn providers
• Co-sign charts
• High-level and nursery care
• Resuscitate and stabilize sick newborns
• Transfer to NICU when necessary
• Participate in the utilization review process and the established quality assurance program, collaborating on quality improvement activities
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits
• Board Certified in Pediatrics
• Valid California medical license
• Current CPR and NRP certification
• Minimum three years experience working in active hospital-related practice and outpatient practice
• Valid California driver’s license, proof of insurance, and personal transportation required
• Bilingual in Spanish or Russian preferred
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $190k – $225k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13458
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13458/Pediatrician_West_Sacramento_CA→