MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pediatrician in Wailuku, HI. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Pediatrician needed to provide locum coverage in Wailuku, Hawaii. The primary focus of the Pediatrician is to provide culturally sensitive primary care services to children and adolescents.
• Full-time, locum position
• Assignment dates are from February through June 2020
• Provide primary care for patients up to 18 years of age
• Provide care to hospitalized newborns and clinic patients as necessary
• Assist the Medical Director with continuing and in-service training for all medical staff as well as medical and nursing students
• Provide services that include:
• Regular check ups
• School Physicals
• Sports Physicals
• Well-Baby Exams (0-2 years)
• Well Child Exams (3-17 years)
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Housing and rental car stipend
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics
• Valid Hawaii medical license
• Minimum two years of clinical experience in the direct delivery of primary care
• FQHC or HIS clinic setting experience preferred
• Current BLS/CPR certificate required
• Current DEA certificate
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #13772
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13772/Pediatrician_Wailuku_HI__Maui→