MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pediatrician in San Mateo County, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Pediatrician is needed in San Mateo County, CA to join a team that prides itself on its personalized patient care.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding private practice
• Flexible scheduling
• Highly trained support staff
• Patient panel size not to exceed 120 patients per year
• 100% outpatient
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive compensation
• Variety of healthcare plans to suit your needs
• Additional benefits including free therapy, CME reimbursement, and company holidays
• Board Certified in Family Medicine or Pediatrics
• Valid California medical license
• Active DEA registration
• BLS certification
• Must be comfortable being on call for patients outside of business hours
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $300k – $800k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20833
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20833/Pediatrician_San_Mateo_County_CA→