MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pediatrician in Peekskill, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking an experienced, board-certified Pediatrician in Peekskill, New York. This is an award-winning community health center with a fierce commitment to providing the highest quality of care for New York’s underserved patient population.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Schedule: 35-40 hours per week
• Rotating phone call coverage
• One late night per week and one Saturday per month required
• Medium-sized, primary care practice
• Help implement our client’s mission of providing affordable, high-quality healthcare to underserved and vulnerable patients in the community
• Practice is a Federally Qualified Health Center
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• 403b retirement savings plan
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Wellness program
• Life and AD&D insurance
• Great team environment
• Board Certified in Pediatrics
• Unrestricted New York medical license
• Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20328
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20328/Pediatrician_Peekskill_NY→