MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pediatrician in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Pediatrician is needed in Northern California. Be a part of a team whose priority is to provide quality healthcare services to children of the community.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Average 20 – 30 patients per day
• Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development
• Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns
• Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
• EMR: NextGen
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Sign-on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Loan repayment
• 403(b) and 401(k) retirement plans
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics
• Valid California medical license
• Completion of Pediatric residency
• BLS certification
• Active DEA certification
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $319k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13783
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13783/Pediatrician_Northern_California→