MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Pediatrician in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Pediatrician is needed in Northern California. The primary focus of the physician is to provide high-quality care to patients in the community. Live around beautiful mountains and enjoy the hot summer days around the lakes and swimming holes that are right outside your door!
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday
• Great market with an appreciative and supportive patient base
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive base compensation
• Annual value/quality bonus
• Relocation package
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability insurance
• Top-rated malpractice insurance coverage
• Excellent 401(k) retirement and savings plan
• Reimbursement for licensure, DEA certificate fees, and association dues
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics
• Valid California medical license
• H1b applicants encouraged to apply
• New graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $274k – $414k DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20845
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20845/Pediatrician_Northern_California→