MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Orthopedic Spine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in South Bay, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is needed in South Bay, CA to join an expanding practice.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding clinic and hospital
• Function as a first assist to the orthopedic surgeon
• 60/40 split between the OR and clinic
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Quality bonuses available
• Medical health plan options
• Malpractice tail insurance
• Paid CME, dues, and licenses
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in a surgical orthopedic spine capacity
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• Ability to work independently
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $160k + DOE, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20410
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20410/Orthopedic_Spine_Physician_Assistant_or_Nurse_Practitioner_South_Bay_CA→