MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Occupational Medicine Physician in Stockton, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician to join a decorated hospital group in Stockton, California. Join a group who believes everyone deserves to be treated with compassion. This exciting position is in an equally exciting location; it’s rich with culture and life from its vineyards, unique restaurants, quaint farmers market, and is only a short drive from both San Francisco and Sacramento.
• Locum, full-time position
• Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Treat work related injuries
• Pre-employment physicals/return to work evaluations
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Occupational, Internal, Family, or Emergency Medicine with Occupational Medicine experience
• Valid California medical license
• DOT certification required
• Active DEA
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20015
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20015/Occupational_Medicine_Physician_Stockton_CA→