MDstaffers is seeking a qualified OBGYN in Central, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An OBGYN is needed to provide permanent coverage in Central, CA. Be a part of a company that provides whole-person care to their community.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Schedule is Monday through Friday
• Outpatient role except for deliveries and surgeries
• Call requirements 1:4
• There is support from 3 other OBs in the community for call
• Solo office practice to start
• Approximately 20 patients per day
• Will be able to work out of two fully staffed clinics
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• 4 weeks time away from practice, holiday, CME, and sick time
• Medical, dental, and vision
• Relocation package
• Short and long-term disability insurance
• Top-rated malpractice insurance coverage
• Excellent 401(k) retirement and savings plan
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in OBGYN
• Current California medical license
• Active DEA license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $369k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14429
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14429/OBGYN_Tulare_CA→