MDstaffers is seeking a qualified OBGYN in San Pablo, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An OBGYN is needed in San Pablo, CA. Join a team that is experienced, energetic, team-oriented, and dedicated to providing high-quality care to the community!
• Permanent, full-time position
• Gynecologic services: prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum
• Surgical services: in-office procedures, and minimally invasive surgical care
• Access to XI robot available
• Diverse patient population
• Patient volume: 20-24 a day
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits
• Relocation allowance
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Valid California license
• Active DEA and CPR certification
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $300k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20496
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20496/OBGYN_San_Pablo_CA→