MDstaffers is seeking a qualified OBGYN in Grass Valley, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An OBGYN is needed to join a practice in Grass Valley, California. This position is with one of the region’s largest hospital groups, meaning you will have excellent support. This group is well known for the support it offers its physicians, as well as how supportive and tight-knit its providers are. Physicians in this group place a huge premium on kindness, compassion, and camaraderie within the group. This group is also recognized for providing specialized care while investing in the needs of the community through innovative treatments and new technology.
Rich in history and charm, Grass Valley and Nevada County’s many historic buildings, museums, state parks, and nature sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area. Within a 200-mile radius, you can easily access Sacramento, San Francisco, Reno, and Lake Tahoe. With a top-ranked school district and affordable real estate, Grass Valley is an ideal location to live.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Multi-specialty group
• Full scope OBGYN hospital setting
• Duties involve 50% Obstetrics and 50% Gynecology
• Perform deliveries and surgical cases
• Referrals from local Primary Care Physicians
• Call is 1:4
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Paid malpractice
• Generous PTO
• Work-life balance
• Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Board Eligible if Board Certification is in process
• Valid California medical license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $300k and up, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13437
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13437/OBGYN_Grass_Valley_CA→