MDstaffers is seeking a qualified OBGYN in Central California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An OBGYN is needed to provide locum coverage in Central California, just outside of Fresno. Provide high-quality, patient-centered care to the community.
• Locum, full-time position
• Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Call is 7-10 days per month
• Full-time preferred but may consider part-time
• 49-bed acute care hospital
• Approximately 20-25 patients per day
• Fully staffed clinic with two other physicians, advanced practitioners, MA, and administrative support
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate including call stipend
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified OBGYN
• Current California medical license
• Spanish speaking desirable, though not required
• Active DEA license
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: JOB-14173
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14173/OBGYN_Central_California→