MDstaffers is seeking a qualified OBGYN in Bronx, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
An OBGYN is needed in Bronx, New York. The primary focus of the OBGYN is to provide quality primary, preventative, and behavioral health services to all patients.
• Permanent, part-time position
• Ability to work full-time between two clinics
• Expanding community hospital
• Average of 200+ deliveries per year and growing
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Sign-on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• 403(b) savings retirement plan
• Student loan repayment program
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Life and AD&D insurance
• Wellness program
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Valid New York medical license
• Spanish fluency required
• New graduates encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20527
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20527/OBGYN_Bronx_NY→