MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in San Jose, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed to join a team in San Jose, California. Be part of a healthcare team with a strong reputation in the community. Join a group that strives to offer exceptional care by focusing on patient needs, incorporating world-class medical technology, and attracting the best medical staff and affiliated physicians.
Santa Clara County is ranked one of the top areas in the United States to work and live in because of its wide diversity of cultures and backgrounds, highly ranked schools, and abundance of gourmet and ethnic dining options. Art, culture, and entertainment abound locally while San Francisco is just over an hour away.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding clinic
• Resource-rich working environment
• Collegial work environment that provides autonomy
• Assist and manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits
• EMR: Epic
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Generous base salary
• Paid CME, dues, and licenses
• Malpractice tail insurance
• Completed an accredited NP or PA program with a national certification
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• Current DEA license required
• Six months clinic experience with primary care and basic procedures
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $125k – $150k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20183
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20183/Nurse_Practitioner_or_Physician_Assistant_San_Jose_CA→