MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Penn Valley, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is needed in Penn Valley, CA. The primary focus of the Advanced Practitioner is to provide primary medical care to all patients of the clinic and contribute to the improvement of higher-quality, more cost-effective healthcare. The focus of this health center is to provide accessible, quality medical, dental, and behavioral health services through innovative, patient-centered care in their communities.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Federally Qualified Health Center
• Respond directly to telephone calls
• Examine the patient prior to issuing, modifying, or refilling prescription
• Perform minor laboratory procedures within guidelines
• Perform chest and extremity x-rays
• Provide adequate and informed referral to those patients requiring further care
• Assist when asked to review medical records
• Maintain accurate pharmacy records including dispensing of stock medicines and samples
• Maintain records on all patients seen
• Ability to effectively relay information to patients, families, and staff
• Work collaboratively with others towards improving organizational performance, goals, and objectives
• Participate in staff meetings
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Sign-on bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Malpractice insurance with tail
• Eligibility for loan repayment
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Company-paid life insurance
• 401k retirement plan
• Valid California license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
• BLS certified
• Familiarity with EMRs
• X-ray technology license in California is desirable
• Ability to do minor laboratory procedures including urinalysis, wet mounts, drawing blood, and cultures
• Minor surgery skills required
• Minimum 3 years of experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $97k – $127k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13884
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13884/Nurse_Practitioner_or_Physician_Assistant_Penn_Valley_CA→