MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is needed in Northern California. The primary focus of the NP is to deliver quality primary and preventative services to all patients.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
• Flexible scheduling is available
• Average patient volume: 16-24 a day
• 100% outpatient
• No call
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Market competitive compensation
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Valid California NP or PA license
• Board Certified as an NP or PA by a nationally recognized board
• DEA and CPR certification
• Spanish fluency is a plus
• New graduates are welcome to apply!
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $135k – $165k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-20561
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-20561/Nurse_Practitioner_or_Physician_Assistant_Northern_California→