MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Lakeport, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is needed in Lakeport, California. The primary focus of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is to provide continuous and comprehensive services necessary for the promotion of optimal health, prevention, and treatment of patients.
• Permanent, full-time position (part-time considered)
• High volume family health clinic
• Work with a team of experienced clinicians
• Assess, treat, control, and prevent patient illness and disease
• Perform physical exams
• Administer medications as prescribed
• Offer coaching and education to meet patient needs
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, and life insurance
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Certified
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• BLS certificate
• EHR experience a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: $125k – $130k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-13148
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-13148/Nurse_Practitioner_or_Physician_Assistant_Lakeport_CA→