MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Nurse Practitioner is to diagnose, treat illness, and provide preventive care to patients in the community.
• Full-time or part-time, permanent position
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
• Order, perform, and interpret tests
• Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, and wound care
• Provide physicians with assistance during complicated medical procedures
• Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other personalized care
• Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary
• EMR: NextGen
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package, including:
• Competitive compensation
• Sign-on bonus
• Loan repayment
• Relocation assistance
• BLS certification
• DEA license
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner license
• Must be a graduate of an accredited college or university training program
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF (866-907-8233).
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Compensation Range: up to $140k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-14215
MDstaffers - Jobs
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://mdstaffers-ess.my1staff.com:443/jobs/JOB-14215/Nurse_Practitioner_Northern_California→